How to post audio files correctly on RepJesus.comBlog
Posting your audio files on RepJesus.com is very simple and straightforward. However if you do encounter any issues, kindly follow the process above and read the instructions below to help you.
To ensure your audio file is posted successfully, there are a few things you have to do;
- The most important is your file size. On RepJesus.com, we allow up to 3mb filesize. If your file is more than 3mb, you should compress it. You can visit https://onlineconverter.com/compress-mp3 and select Default Quality from the quality dropdown. We've researched and realize this should work for most audio file not longer than 6min, whilst maintaining a low filesize and good sound.
- Including a Twitter ID will create alerts on Twitter when your post is downloaded and it can boost your Twitter following.
- Make sure your picture is below 500kbs. This will ensure that when you share your link on WhatsApp, the image will be displayed.
- If you prefer to only have your song streamed and not downloaded, select Yes from the Stream Only dropdown.
- You can choose to save your post without posting it on the website by selecting NO from the Publish Now dropdown.
If you still facing issues, kindly chat with us and we will be happy to assist you any further.
Thank you and God bless.
Comment0 Login to post a Comment